After a train and a subway ride from the Gatwick airport we arrived to this vibrant hotel. When we stepped inside, we were pleased to hear that we could check-in earlier. The lobby has a modern and young vibe to it, while the hanging bicycle made us think young artists decorated the place.
Once we get in to our room we fell in love. Not only we had a giant poster of the cutest dog above our bed, we loved the contemporary and artistic interior and design in the room. The whole room got you think you are in a physician students’ dorm.
Here’s a few things that make Qbic the greenest hotel in London:
- installed solar power in our initial refurbishment
- generate part of our own electricity via solar panels on the roof
- all the lighting in the hotel is LED and energy efficient
- water provided in the rooms in London is filtered. No wasteful plastic water bottles!
- stock natural, environmentally friendly toiletries that are not only luxurious, but also help to provide access to water to communities that don’t have it